Dmitri Stepanoff in Suomen passiviraston arkisto

Täällä voi kysyä apua epäselvien tekstien tulkitsemiseen.
Arcobaleno

Dmitri Stepanoff in Suomen passiviraston arkisto

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arcobaleno » 07.12.2017 15:24

Please help to understand what is written!
Это Suomen passiviraston arkisto.
Part of the text I read myself. What I could not read, I marked the color.

Stepanoff, Dmitri, ????? 23 ar 76 by HB??? 29/I 77
hustru Maria Petersdotter Suhonen fodd 8/VI 66 ??? 5/X 92
Maria????? 8/VIII 901 ????? 18/VIII 904
Km №589
11/VIII - 11/X 903

I don't know what the date means 5 October of ' 92 ?
Wife of Dmitry -- Maria -- I found here: http://digi.narc.fi/digi/view.ka?kuid=2216820
There is still written the daughter of Dmitry -- Maria? Or it seems to me?..
Which means number: Km No. 582 ?
What is the meaning of date: 11/VIII - 11/X 903 ?
What is the meaning of date: 18/VIII 904 ?

The whole record here: http://digi.narc.fi/digi/view.ka?kuid=62288946
The bottom of the page.

Thank you to everyone who responds!
Olga.
Liitteet
Suomen passiviraston arkisto_Pitäjänkirja 1870-1903-109-2.jpg
Suomen passiviraston arkisto_Pitäjänkirja 1870-1903-109-2.jpg (228.92 KiB) Katsottu 8796 kertaa
I will help you to read Russian text.
You don't have to pay for it. In return, I will ask you to decipher for me the text is in Swedish. I have many ancestors in Finland and I need help in reading old texts in Swedish. We can do a barter.
Contact me!

Marinka

Re: Dmitri Stepanoff in Suomen passiviraston arkisto

Viesti Kirjoittaja Marinka » 08.12.2017 21:26

Lets try even these passport issues are not so familiar to me.
Stepanoff, Dimitri inh.son fr. by ? 23 åhr gl H.B. af d.29/I 77 hustry Maria Pettersdotter Suhonen f.d. 8/VI 66 ups 5/X 92
Maria ... 8/VIII 1901

This record of peoples origin from parish of Salmi

Stepanoff Dimitri son of indepent worker from (name of te village not known) 23 years old H.B. born at 29th january 1877 wife Maria Pettersdotter Suhonen born at 8th june 1866 , doter Maria .. born at 8th august 1901
I think the date upps 5th october 1892 is the first date of the requested passport, the other dates up to 1903 /04 are renewals of their passport and licence to live in Russia.

The other link you had for Maria Suhonen was her own passport and under that was marked that she maried Dimitri. Maria was origin from Pielisjärvi Waaraniemi according to this record.

Arcobaleno

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arcobaleno » 08.12.2017 23:33

Marinka,
thanks for the reply! :)

However, I think the date is 29/I 77 cannot be the date of birth of Dmitri. Because on the page where recorded, the wife of Dmitry, is the date of marriage: 12/I 92. I think he could not marry at 15?
It seems to me that where recorded Dmitry, there is no date of his birth, it contains only age: 23 ar 76. I understand this to mean that he was 23 years old in 1876.
In addition, in the right part of the book are dates when he extended the passport. And I see years: 1879, 81, 83....

The fact that he had a daughter Maria, this is very valuable information for me! But what is written after the name of his daughter? I can't read.
I would like to know, perhaps he had other children? But, if I understand correctly, about the other children there is no information.

And I still don't know the meaning of all the other dates on that page, where there is a record of Dmitry...
You don't have to pay for it. In return, I will ask you to decipher for me the text is in Swedish. I have many ancestors in Finland and I need help in reading old texts in Swedish. We can do a barter.
Contact me!

Kimpula

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kimpula » 09.12.2017 04:17

Maria Pettersdotter Suhonen f.d. 8/VI 66 ups 5/X 9]
Instead of "ups" I read "uppl.".

uppl. = upplysa/upplyst?

Document does not actually say Maria was the daughter, but she probably was.

Arcobaleno

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arcobaleno » 09.12.2017 14:40

Kimpula kirjoitti: Instead of "ups" I read "uppl.".
uppl. = upplysa/upplyst?
Kimpula,
Thank you!
I have a table with abbreviations: http://www.saunalahti.fi/hirvela/histor ... new.html#u
There uppl. = "enlightened" member of a christian movement. What this meant in practice, I don't really understand? It was some kind of ceremony or rite, in order to become ""enlightened" member of a christian movement" ?

But in the table of abbreviations is also stated that "uppl." can be = "some thing has come to nothing". I also don't know what it could be.
Contact me!

Kimpula

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kimpula » 09.12.2017 20:33

There uppl. = "enlightened" member of a christian movement. What this meant in practice, I don't really understand
Forget the translation. In Finnish it is "herännäinen", "körtti". It means a member of a Christian sect "herännäisyys". The sect started in 17th century and was based on Pietism. Obviously here "uppl," does not mean that. Instead it must be the second one "some thing has come to nothing", which explains nothing. In Finnish it is "rauennut". Now we can guess something. "Rauennut" is a form of verb "raueta" which in this context means that some official business ended prematurely. Maybe Maria Suhonen asked for a passport but said later that she does not want it, or perhaps there was some technical error in her papers, or... But these are just guesses. The correct answer is: not enough data to know what "uppl." means here.

Kimpula

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kimpula » 09.12.2017 21:39

I was too clever. "Upplysa" can also mean "to notify somebody about something". So perhaps 5/X 9... is the date when Maria Suhonen was notified that she got a passport?

EevaH

Viesti Kirjoittaja EevaH » 11.12.2017 12:23

I think this should be read "upplöst". Discussions on this forum and also in SukuForum: http://suku.genealogia.fi/showthread.php?t=5939

Arcobaleno

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arcobaleno » 11.12.2017 12:54

Kimpula and EevaH

thank you for your thoughts and advice!
Some points in this text, I began to understand better.
But other points still remain unclear to me...

SukuForum, unfortunately, does not open in Russia, as they have limited access due to hacker attacks. One person from the forum suku is trying to help me to solve this problem, but the problem is not yet resolved.
Contact me!

Vastaa Viestiin