Venäjän Itämeren laivasto 1914-1918

Tänne voit lähettää sukututkimukseen liittyviä kysymyksiä, henkilöhakuja, linkkivinkkejä ja muuta sellaista.
Sukulaiset1

Venäjän Itämeren laivasto 1914-1918

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sukulaiset1 » 29.08.2017 20:48

Onko kukaan etsinyt/tutkinut jonkun laivan/laivojen miehistöluetteloita? Onko niitä netissä?
Tietenkin Pietarissa jossain arkistossa....se on mahdoton tehtävä sinne mennä itse tutkimaan ilman kielitaitoa. Onko joku ollut yhteydessä
johonkin Venäjän merialan arkistoon lähettämällä kyselyn?
t. Matruusi-sulhaspoikaa etsivä.

Arcobaleno

Re: Venäjän Itämeren laivasto 1914-1918

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arcobaleno » 04.09.2017 13:44

Hello!

I think that does not exist full lists online. Perhaps somewhere there are online lists for individual ships, but not throughout the fleet.
The full list should be in the archive (on paper and they are not digitized).

What's the name of the person you're looking for? He was a sailor or an officer?
Do you know the ship on which he served?
If I know the answer to these questions, maybe I will be able to help you.

I think that it is necessary to write request in the Russian state archive of Navy fleet (Российский государственный архив военно-морского флота).

Olga
I will help you to read Russian text.
You don't have to pay for it. In return, I will ask you to decipher for me the text is in Swedish. I have many ancestors in Finland and I need help in reading old texts in Swedish. We can do a barter.
Contact me!

Sukulaiset1

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sukulaiset1 » 06.09.2017 19:43

Russian fleet in Finland 1914-1918.

It would be a nice surprise if you could help me!
I can read and write Swedish so I could help you.

Unfortunately I don't have much information:
only the name Lysoff/ Kiri, birth year about 1890-1898.
I don't know if he was an officer or an ordinary sailor (matpoc=russian), but my relative has 2 photographs on him,
he has a dark uniform and a white uniform.
The name of the ship is usually on the hat of a seaman, but we cannot read the russian hat text in these photos, it doesn't show so good but
maybe a russian person could read it. There we could get the name of the ship..

Greetings from
ms Pirjo

Arcobaleno

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arcobaleno » 07.09.2017 11:01

Hello!
Sukulaiset1 kirjoitti:only the name Lysoff/ Kiri
You know his name and surname written in Russian?
Maybe you have some document where his name is written in Russian or some other language?
If you have such documents, place them here please or send me an email.
Sukulaiset1 kirjoitti: my relative has 2 photographs on him,
he has a dark uniform and a white uniform.
You can scan this picture with high resolution (600 dpi) ? I look at his uniform, and maybe understand, what was his rank.
Sukulaiset1 kirjoitti:The name of the ship is usually on the hat of a seaman, but we cannot read the russian hat text in these photos, it doesn't show so good but
maybe a russian person could read it. There we could get the name of the ship.
It is also possible that you will need a fragment with the inscription on the hat of a seaman, this piece can be scanned with 1200 dpi razresheniem.
I will try to read this inscription.

I hope you know what is the photo resolution? :D Forgive me for my question.

You can read the texts in the old Swedish language? I have very old documents that I can't read it.
You don't have to pay for it. In return, I will ask you to decipher for me the text is in Swedish. I have many ancestors in Finland and I need help in reading old texts in Swedish. We can do a barter.
Contact me!

Sukulaiset1

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sukulaiset1 » 07.09.2017 19:01

Hello again!
Arcobaleno kirjoitti:Hello!

You know his name and surname written in Russian?
Maybe you have some document where his name is written in Russian or some other language?
Answer: I don't have his name written in Russian, only Finnish version.

[quote=
You can scan this picture with high resolution (600 dpi) ? I look at his uniform, and maybe understand, what was his rank.
Answer:I don't have the original photos, they are at my relatives home in Helsinki. She sent the copies by e-mail to me.

[quote
It is also possible that you will need a fragment with the inscription on the hat of a seaman, this piece can be scanned with 1200 dpi razresheniem.
I will try to read this inscription.I hope you know what is the photo resolution? :D Forgive me for my question.
Answer: I am sorry but I am not able to scan the photos, also I don't understand so much about the resolutions....
Only possibility is to send them by e-mail.

You can read the texts in the old Swedish language? I have very old documents that I can't read it.
Sorry,I cannot read texts from 1700-1799, but I can try from 1800. From about 1850 it is already easy...

I tried to put the pictures here but it didn't succeed.

Pirjo

Arcobaleno

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arcobaleno » 07.09.2017 19:24

Sukulaiset1 kirjoitti:I tried to put the pictures here but it didn't succeed.
You can send photos to me by email:
gakuda @ gmail.com (spaces should be removed).
:)

Olga
Contact me!

Vastaa Viestiin